Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Amazon's Subscribe & Save Program



I love the savings and selection available with Amazon's Subscribe & Save program.

Recent changes to the program mean that your Subscribe & Save items are shipped out once a month (you can choose the date if you do not like the date assigned to you). I like this change because it means that items may be shipped together which seems like a much better use of resources.

When you order through Subscribe & Save, you save 5% if your shipment consists of 1 to 4 items. With a shipment of 5 or more qualifying items, you save 15%. I'm more than willing to have my items shipped together to save that kind of money.

Things get even better if you are an Amazon Mom/Prime member. With an order of 5 or more qualifying items, you receive a 20% savings. That's a chunk of savings.

Join Amazon Mom to get 20% off Subscribe and Save order of 5 or more items in the same month.


Remember, you may cancel your subscription at any time once the order is shipped.

And it's so easy to manage your subscriptions. Just go to the "Your Account" tab and click on "Your Subscribe & Save Items". From there, it's easy to cancel or change your subscription preferences.

Using Subscribe & Save saves me money and saves on trips to the store. I have a much better selection than what I am able to find locally, especially when it comes to organic and health food items.

Bulky items like toilet paper and paper towels are often in my shipment. I can get them at a better price at Amazon and I don't have to truck them from the store.

It's so easy to use and saves money. Amazon's Subscribe & Save program works for me!

Read about Subscribe & Save at Amazon.


(I love the convenience of shopping online and I think you will too. The links in this post are my referral links. Read my disclosure policy here.)

No comments:

Post a Comment